Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im realy f**king p*ssed off with this month/year roll on 2008 (sorry for swaring but)

it all started when i found my baby royal dead in her viv on 27 october with a broken neck, no idea how it happened.
then on the 16 november i found marble my cockatiel dead on the bottem of his cage.
then this morning i went to open my ferrets up and found stan had passed away in his sleep (he was 7 years old)

i hope this thread hasnt upset you all that much, atleast ive got an excuse to get lots more pets

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I lost 3 snakes all garters they died while I was on college field course and then not so long ago I lost a ribbon snake,
I'm the same never seem to loose just one
take last summer both my fish tanks went down lost quite a few nice fish, the some snials passed on then my stick insects went limp and died :(

Sorry it's not easy to lose anything from a cockroach- reptile or bird or mammal

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
This year seems to have been crap for a lot of people.

John, my OH, has been in and out of hospital having surgery, his Gran died, I had to have my dog put to sleep, and now John needs bowel surgery as well.
My friend has lost two of her huskies, her Gran and one of her meerkats also.

Roll on 2008 I wish 2007 had never happenend.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive been in and out of hospital having surgery aswell, got 2 steel pins in my foot now.
roll on 2008 hope its better for every one

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Well I've had some awful things happen in my life, I'm 42, and this year really takes the biscuit.

If it wasn't for bad luck we would have had no luck at all.

I absolutely hate 2007. I wish I could have passed it by. It's been awful from start to finish.

As I say roll on 2008 and some good luck. I'm sure even I am due some good things on my life.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
i HATE 2007.....my best mate wont speak to me, my fav hen got killed by a fox in front of me..,another of my hens got killed,my cat had to go to the vets...and lots of other horid stuff.....:bash:
i hope 2008 is better 4 all of us..:(

·
Registered
10,451 Posts
I had a car crash not long ago, family have been in and out of hospital!

ROLL ON 2008! It seems luck 7 has been sh#*e for lots of us :bash:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
OMG!are u ok??
im also feeling sick and have been off school all week:bash:...had to have a blood test too. And i have a FOBIA of needles...ever since i was young cos they couldnt find a vain in my hand so they had to keep stabbing me untill they found 1..:sick::sick:

·
Registered
950 Posts
dont start on things coming up in threes!

my wifes nan died this year

two weeks later it was on the news that one of my best mates was murdered in afgahn

two bloody weeks after that and some one who took me in (i used to be homeless for a while) and looked after me on the streets (he was also homeless) was in the bloody paper cos he had been murdered!

i hate the number 3!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry all i didnt realise this thread would bring up so many bad things.
i hope 2008 is better for all of us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts