Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm sure his mum and dad are very proud of their little soldier!!

They were sort of hoping for him to become a doctor or lawyer instead they got a t**t that puts snakes up his nose, brilliant!! :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, where did he learn to do that??

I remember this guy when I was at school, during a fire drill (1100 people out on the banks being registered). Anyway, most of the 1100 people saw his party trick of doing a similar thing with a condom, but it went wrong and he started choking. IT'S NOT BIG, AND IT NOT CLEVER!! :naughty:

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
what f...y tries to shove a condom up his nose????? lol! i can just picture it!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
lynne said:
what f...y tries to shove a condom up his nose????? lol! i can just picture it!!
Maybe he was trying to get it on his head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Plonkers, not only who do it but those who are interested in broadcasting it.

Well, you look at the person's ethnicity, and that says it all :roll:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't find the ethnicity part an issue at all!

And the guy doing the condom thing was trying to do what the guy in the pics did! Silly guy.

I found this other one on u tube, but Im not posting the link. Its a huge snake, not sure exactly wha, maybe a burmese. Anyway, the dudes are poking it with broom handles and stuff, to get it to regurg.........and it's not pretty, its like a deer or something it ate. It's one of the most viewed snake vids on that site, so many of u will have seen it, but it is SICK! Makes me angry.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Yeah. I've seen the one of the retic or conda regurging a baby hippo and that was nasty.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
newsworthy

Wot a F***ing cruel thing to do to any animal, but wot did the poor snake do to deserve this?? :cry:

I also saw that vid on youtube re python regurge, & i broke my heart to see how they tormented that poor snake till it brought up it`s well earned dinner, how`d they like to be proded & poked after a huge meal!! :cry:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not to mention a dangerous carry on for the snake. It sickens me that people get a kick out of this, let alone film it for others to get a kick out of it, or, if like me, to turn stomach.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts