Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve, 44, died last week after his heart was pierced by a stingray’s poisonous barb while filming on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.

Last night his wife spoke about losing her soul mate. Terri, 42, said she was touched by the thousands of fans who sent flowers and tributes to her “wildlife warrior”.

Terri — who has been comforting kids, Bindi, eight, and Bob, two — said: “I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming outpouring of love, support and prayers.”

There will be a public memorial service to Steve’s life at his 60-acre Australia Zoo wildlife park next Wednesday.

Terri, Bindi and dad Bob will address the service in the zoo’s 5,500-seat auditorium — dubbed the Crocoseum. It will be shown live in Asia and the US and on giant screens across Australia.

Family and pals held a private funeral at the zoo on Saturday, telling stories round a camp fire.

does someone have alink to watch this service live on the net?im sure im not the only one wanting to watch this from the uk.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
just watch the australian news online, there must be a site in australia that broadcasts news online. sure it'll be shown on there.

if we dont get to see it live then im sure it'll at least get shown on our documentary channels.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I would like to find out if there is a way to watch, I am sure there are many thousands, if not millions who would want to watch this in the uk alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts