Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
This video was shown here the other week too.

And again yes htye are scum bags. Dregs of the American society who have nothing better to do all day than sit smoking dope playing with snakes and live food.

I also hope they die in hell!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Had to stop watching that half way thru,what complete idiots sadly the world is full of guys like these.Had people in the work the other day asking what was the most aggressive snake we had and could they buy it!When i asked why they wanted something like that they said cos they like nasty things so i asked if they were trying to compensate for something,that didn't go down too well hehehe.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
that is sick and just fecking wrong how can people get pleasure from doing this kinda thing the mind of those ingrets is a sick place

·
Registered
407 Posts
god damn why do people have to do stupid shit like that. if it was in the wild then yea by all means show it. but as someones pet how can they find watching that fun! its disgusting and i hope they rot in hell.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi All,

Something must be done to these sick BAS****S who do this.
I hold the people that run the website responsible, if they dont show it, those sick b******* cannot get their jollies.
Cannot these b******s be traced and prosecuted
Sorry I get so angry :evil: :evil: I will shut up now.

slither61

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yer that was shown on here couple weeks ago. its stupid, the people are stupid, :evil: complete twats

·
Registered
400 Posts
a bermease or anaconda, styrangling a goat in choak hold, while prick home boys in the back laghing about it and getting there jollies, ****ing pricks :evil:

·
Registered
400 Posts
a bermease or anaconda, strangling a goat in choak hold, while prick home boys in the back laghing about it and getting there jollies, ****ing pricks :evil:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I feel physically sick!
Just a suggestion but maybe you should edit the post with the link to warn people about it before they click on it.
I for one found it quite distressing to watch.
How can people watch something like that and not do anything or worse... actively encourage it?
Is there an american equivalent to the RSPCA? Surely they could trace it and do something about it?

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
trying to stop them is pretty much like trying to tell Americans they're Japanese or something, it's impossible :S out there anyway.

·
Registered
400 Posts
but surley they would not mske them if the site banned them, the site should censor them before being allowed to go live on the site...

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
There have been numerous complaints about it all. I guess if people complained to some sort of authority rather than the site itself something could get done?

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Sorry if this sounds sick, but I would like to see them film it again. Only this time the snake grabs one of those pricks around the neck, see how they like getting strangled on film. I know it happends in the wildlife prograns, but come on, thats for educational purposes. These clowns are just doing it to be clever in fornt of friends. They all should be shot!

Sorry I went on a bit, I just hate to see an animal suffer for no reason.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts