Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As the title says I have a limited number of grey Wicked Crestie Hides for sale.

• These are made of non-toxic Polyurethane liquid plastic with approximate external dimensions of (L)180mmx(W)120mmx(D)70mm.
  • Postage is £3 for one hide, £3.50 for two and the parcel is sent tracked so you know where it is.
  • Spare Glass bowls £0.50 ~for when the other one is in the dishwasher :whistling2:
    Spare/replacement magnets £1.20ea
  • Payment is by Paypal gift (for those who don't have paypal direct bank transfer) or cash on collection. When you send payment please include your address for delivery as this doesn't come through with gift payments. PM me for the paypal payment address.

Instructions on how to install:
Place hide on desired side of the glass, place magnets on opposite side of the glass away from hide and slide into position. DO NOT try to put the magnets directly into position as these are very strong and may smash the glass on the enclosure.

Wicked Crestie Hides
(included; hide, glass bowl and magnets)-spares available
£15

Painted

In use:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
hides

hello steph thanks for dropping the crestie hides in the shop they are great. money has been left in shop for when you next come in just ask mike and thanks again. think mike might want a few to sell in the shop aswell.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
are these able to use on wooden vivs?
Unfortunately the magnets aren't strong enough to span the thickness of the wood on most vivs! They would work on the glass doors, or could be glued/fastened in position within a wooden viv!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Really pleased with the hide, will post a pic once I get my exo terra set up. Thank you.

Highly recommended :no1:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Do you make these in other colour for example earth?
cheers,
Ryan

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you make these in other colour for example earth?
cheers,
Ryan
Unfortunately all we have left from this current model is grey as the mould broke during the last batch!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts