Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my son has decided that he has had enough of his wii and wants to go back to the ps2. he did have over 20 wii games but lost the pouch with them all in. he has two games left, warioware and ant bully. but we also have tons of empty wii sleeves too, in case enybody needs them.

ANYWAY, he wants to swap his wii, two controllers, one nunchuck, classic controller, wario ware and antbully. he is prepared to swap it all for a ps2 ( chipped if it means he gets more games!) with loads and loads of games and controllers, an eye toy etc.

OR xbox 360 games.

pm me with what you have!!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hiya we have a ps2 with 2 controllers and eye toy with the game and also 17 real games. Would do you a swap :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you list the games please! sorry to be a nuisance but he still has quite a few from his old ps2. kids do my head in, he is major hard work at the moment!

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he also wants to know what type of ps2 it is. i have no idea what that means but apparently they come in different colours and sizes.......

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
its a normal black ps2 :D but it insnt chipped. if hes still intrested then let me no and i will list the games :D

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still interested but need to know games. he has quite a few already lyinga round. when did kids get so techy!?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Downhill racer, osecure,Rayman revelution, Terminator 3, jak and daxtar, Starsky and hutch, the getaway, spiderman 2, true crime new york city, state of emergancy,
GT 3, crash bandicoot, red dead revolver, and the eye toy play game :D

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lots of interest, will sit down and show him all the pms and games and will let you know asap guys! thanks alot, any more offers, keep em coming!

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
PMd you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts