Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sore point on here i know but am i the only one who has not received any payment from jimmy_pompey regarding wii refunds .I am still in touch with the police but not got anywhere yet...phil

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Nope i never got mine either bud, got as far as giving him my account number to pay it back in but nothin happened, cant get hold og him now. Dunno where to go from here tbh.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
no i aint got it back yet, i wat his new address

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I had a mobile an an email address at one point but obviously the phone number doesnt work now and i cant find the email address. I no a few people contacted the police but i dont think anythin came from it. The other route would be to go to his house but ill leave that as a last resort.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
ste if i knew his address i would be there

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
John i can get if needs be, i no there are people on here who have it as ive been offered it before when the sh*t hit the fan in dec. But id rather try an settle it in a more admirable fashion if poss.

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
John i can get if needs be, i no there are people on here who have it as ive been offered it before when the sh*t hit the fan in dec. But id rather try an settle it in a more admirable fashion if poss.
its been over 6 months

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Ye i no wot you mean but in all honesty id rather not get me an assault or criminal damage charge but at the same time i want my F**kin 160 back

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Find his address and then use the following link to file a claim... https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp You might not get anywhere but at least if you get a court judgement you can then send bailiffs in...who will usually not charge you that much they add their fees onto the person you are claiming against.
Mine is all done of that, costs £25.. but it will be added to what he owes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts