Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just wondering ive been having problems with the electric being turned off last night they turned it off for about 5 hours (early hours of the morning) and today it was off for a hour (asses) i am wondering if there is anything i can get if this happens again i live in ireland and its bloody freezing or will they be ok if i just use plastic bottles filled with warmish water and put them in the vivs thanks again guys :) :) :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
like Jay says they should be ok if its only for a few hours just try and not open the viv doors and keep the room warmish then you should be fine any longer and I think you can get generators.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
It should be fine - we had a powercut a while back that lasted 3 hours I just kept the viv doors shut (like others have said) and would have wrapped a blanket or two around the vivs if I thought it was going to be any longer. We've got a generator - time to check it's working ...

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only thing is if they turned it off for 5 hours early hours in the morning and for an hour today then they will most proberly turn it off for longer the snakes didnt really have long enough to heat up before they turned it again will the temp being dropped then raised again be ok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts