Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
hahahahaha oh dear....u sound so much like me :lol: I had to explain we were "fostering" Karma lmao

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
yeah ive fosterd plently snakes from hamm they were all on stalls but the people wanted money for em so i had to part with sum dosh so i cud foster the lil buggers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think ive cracked it altho now i cant get my leaf insects :( but royal must come first :)

she phoned me said ok as long as thats it now then in 6months if we change our minds(she changes her mind) we can get more snakes

which should fall nicely into plan just in time for tims king snakes lol 8)

me = very happy have the seal of approval

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
And what a suprise.. Im the one roped into all of this :lol: :lol: :lol: Having to help you with these lies and pick up the snakes for you.. or hatch them :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NNY said:
And what a suprise.. Im the one roped into all of this :lol: :lol: :lol: Having to help you with these lies and pick up the snakes for you.. or hatch them :lol: :lol:
lol i only have u to blame for my addiction since the day u said come round your house lol
i dont regret it tho 8)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Oh blaming me now as well :lol: :lol: Ill remember to say you fostered this royal then :lol:

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
bazza_2005 said:
yeah ive fosterd plently snakes from hamm they were all on stalls but the people wanted money for em so i had to part with sum dosh so i cud foster the lil buggers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Baz what did you bring me back? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts