Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I've seen them advertised anywhere between 400 and a grand.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have a small group despite losing an adult female to a feeding incident last year :cry:

They're great snakes, generally very hardy and tolerant of high and low temps, great feeders and stay a manageable size. I'd say they made a better first snake than a royal :2thumb:

The price has come down a lot the past couple of years and as someone posted above you can find specimens from £400 upwards, but expect to pay a lot more for good bloodlines and nicely marked individuals...

·
Registered
624 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
why don't you sell all your corns, then you'll be able to afford 1!:2thumb:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Paul Harris UK Pythons - Captive bred pythons by Paul Harris breeds them also, buy he doesn't appear to have any currently.

I think i saw some up on here Reptile Classifieds - Buy, sell, exchange for free a while ago.

Freek Nyut also has them ( i think)...not sure how easy it is to get them into the UK though.
woma

Nice snake.

Bloody expensive though.:)
Pauls uk supplier Jon Arthur has a really nice female, i think she is for sale, PM pythonmorphs on here for info although he hasnt been around the forums much of late. Great snakes by the way.

Edit: she is for sale... UK Pythons - Captive bred pythons by Paul Harris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.