Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
I don't get it, as ovulation and menstration are 2 totally different things?

It says in the title, better at detecting snakes after their period, but then says in the report after ovulation....

:bash:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts

It says in the title, better at detecting snakes after their period, but then says in the report after ovulation....

We're not meant to get it because it is the usual uneducated rubbish which seems to be printed these days. :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

It is the title of this thread that says after their period, not the actual article which does say after ovulation. so that is th OPs error/misunderstanding of the menstrual cycle.:whistling2:

Here is a link to a more scientific page about this study. I thought it was quite interesting reading to be honest.

Premenstrual enhancement of snake detection in visual search in healthy women : Scientific Reports : Nature Publishing Group

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
My other half works with reptiles and notices huge changes in there behaviour when she's "on"' most noticeably the large monitors....

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
D'oh! I just posted this too

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
RUBBISH
she says poisonous, so you know it's crap

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
women are that agro when there on the rag they could find moses in a burning bush if they wanted too :lol2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts