Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Well, I posted yesterday about my eggs moving, and was told that they would hatch soon. I got back in from horse riding, checked my eggs...and found a little baby leo!! She was incubated for female, and has little spots on her legs! Her eyes are beautiful-very dark green/black with very, very pale yellow/cream slits! I am 99% sure she's a normal, but I thought normals had purple on them, not just black? Here's a couple of pics!! (In the second pic esp. you can see her gorgeous eyes)

Morph experts, can you confirm she's a normal please! Thanks all!!!:flrt:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Not sure about morph, but she is gorgeous, i love her eyes:flrt:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Shes lovely! yeah shes a normal. I like her eyes though, strange indeed.
CONGRATS!!!! :cheers::jump::2thumb::love:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The parents were both normals, thats why I was pretty certain she was a normal, but I'm not sure if there are any hets.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
like i said, im not gene exspert, faith may shed some light onto it/ diablo even

but normal/ normal will only produce normall/ high yellows so if the eyes IS green/ cream slit/ genetics have been crossed/ or the 2 hets have made the coluration

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
like i said, im not gene exspert, faith may shed some light onto it/ diablo even

but normal/ normal will only produce normall/ high yellows so if the eyes IS green/ cream slit/ genetics have been crossed/ or the 2 hets have made the coluration
thanks-i could post pics of the parents if you want??

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got them both from someone on the forum-have been together for ages. Told they were both normals? Thought a mack snow was white not yellow?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts