Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're like tiny black worm things with legs, kind of like very small meal worm! Anyone have an idea what these are? Never seen them before! Are they dangerous or harmful for the WD?

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
are they the ones that look like ugly caterpillars and they are black colour with a bit of brown im just checking now coz if i can feed them to my water dragon that will be okay. :D

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
lol i had two of them the one week but i left them on the lid of the crickets tub and they was there for a long time untill they died i didnt know what to do with them but now i do lol

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
damo

Super Citizen

Check out your last post! Spooky!!
Fair Play mate...had me in stitches,.....that is well SPOOKY!!!!!!!....and no its not on the back of my head (666), and no im not the omen, and no i dont keep a rottweiler!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are they the ones that look like ugly caterpillars and they are black colour with a bit of brown im just checking now coz if i can feed them to my water dragon that will be okay. :D
Yeah, gathering from what I read on the other thread, they're good for reps! Think i'll use them as a treat for Rio - be like having a chocolate bar!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
well at least i know what they are now l0l i was wondering what they were i just left them 2 do what they did if they eat the dead crix and the poo then at least the crix dont smell y dont the crix eat them ???

they eat all my other things waxies mealies they even tryed on my lizard 1 time but my lizard cought them crushed its head and spat it out l0l

the others dont bother

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
hmm good question... maybe they tickle the crix with thier minging hairy bits.. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts