Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it normal to panic about ff cultures :/ i have a few but im having a patch of bad luck with them, first half the cultures all of a sudden dryed up and pretty much died of, my nephew then let 3 cultures go :/ , not im left with 2 good cultures and maggots lol :(
brynn-fish

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
just buy a couple new cultures and start making some more of your own using the flies from the new cultures - dont panic, just do something about it!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
he tends to be quite slow to send stuff out, try richie or insectsonline i think they're called...they were the best cultures i've had buying online.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I use live foods direct and they usually arrive in a couple of days. Great cultures and never had a problem.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Insectsonline are the fastest if you catch them right as they give the option for SD delivery, where most either don't specify or only offer 1st class, which lets face it is far from fast for many people. If you don't catch them right (oh and make sure you read their shipping schedule) you're just looking at 1 extra day. Assuming that is they have cultures ready.

You live in Birmingham though, if you have transport the Dartfrog shop isn't all that far away from you.

Ade

1 - 6 of 6 Posts