Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up with cramp in my calf this morning and most of you will know just how excruciatingly painful that is.
I had to bite my pillow to stop myself from shouting obscenities.
Ive broken my wrist and that pain doesnt even come close to th epain of this cramp.

Its led me to believe that its quite possibly the worst pain ever.
Although some people say that award goes to kidney stones but i havent experienced that.

What dyou think is the worst pain ever?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Labour Labour Labour - multiply that cramp 100 times and have it all around your body like a vice and you might be getting close lol.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
when i chopped my thumb off :( (its back on now tho lol )

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I hate that cramp, fror some reason I always get it when im hungover, so I have to jump out of bed and hop around all hungover.

·
Registered
635 Posts
i would have to say when you pull/get cramp in the muscles that run from the middle of your bottom jaw to the back corners of your bottom jaw

that hurts about twice as much as it does on the calf. the worst part of it though is while your rolling around in pain because of it people are always asking you "whats up?" and they keep asking you it. you neither have the power to tell them what it is or the power to tell them to "STOP ASKING ME BECAUSE I CANT TELL YOU...IDIOT"

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Breaking my leg literally an inch or two above my knee cap.
While on my ped going about 40-50 mph. A car swerved infront of me then slammed on their brakes, i skidded sideways, leg ended up inbetween the ped and the car, i kind of flew over the car but my leg had to push the ped the other direction if that makes sense.

The actual accident didn't hurt as much. Even though i flew the length of the car and landed in the middle of the road. Lol.

It was when the paramedics came, my leg was bent like your knee being bent as if you're kneeling.. They had to straighten it.. Imagine it :O bone and all grinding against eachother as they try to straighten my knee :O

Never felt a pain like it. And would never wish to again.

On a plus side.. i got morphine when they got me to the hospital? lol

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Gun shot wound to the stomach is supposed to be revoltingly painfull,as is a shot to the kneecap(well according to Resevoir Dogs anyway!),but the most pain I have experienced personally was dislocating my right knee and tearing my ACL.Leg bent up from the knee at about 45 degrees,3 surgeries and 18 months physio.Made me cry like a child:lol2:

·
Banned
6,748 Posts
Labour no contest not only do you get cramps for hours on end it also burns like hell the best way for a guy to understand the burning is................... Lick your lips and place your index fingers in the corners of you mouth then pull apart as hard as you can now imagine that going for at least 20 mins as well as feeling like someone is ripping you insides out (in some tribes they tie a vine around the B***s and let the woman pull every time she has a contraction LMAO)

and ive broken bones i didnt even think i had like a fractured coxes (sp) a broken collar bone broken ankles wrists thumbs and legs :S

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Labour Labour Labour - multiply that cramp 100 times and have it all around your body like a vice and you might be getting close lol.

I second that. I couldn`t believe it possible to be in that much pain and survive. I was in labour for 4 days and it was excruciating!
Imagine someone driving a garden rake into your stomach and twisting it for 4 days solid.....now that is real pain.

Disloction of the kneecap and having it dragged back around from the back of your knee comes a very close second!:sick:

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
A friend of my wife was asleep sunbathing in her back yard,there was a full length kitchen worktop leaned up aginst the wall while her old man was fitting new cupboards etc.Anyway,dog knocks into worktop and it falls straight over onto the bridge of her nose while she sleeps.Awful injuries to her nose and optic cavities,teeth and broke both cheeks.If pain can be measured in screams this poor girl wins!

·
Registered
635 Posts
A friend of my wife was asleep sunbathing in her back yard,there was a full length kitchen worktop leaned up aginst the wall while her old man was fitting new cupboards etc.Anyway,dog knocks into worktop and it falls straight over onto the bridge of her nose while she sleeps.Awful injuries to her nose and optic cavities,teeth and broke both cheeks.If pain can be measured in screams this poor girl wins!
ooooooooo ****

i wouldnt even want to start to think how much that hurt

·
Registered
626 Posts
CHILD BIRTH! labour is awful but when your pushing the heads half out and you have to wait for the next contraction, think along the lines of sitting on a gas ring!!

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
CHILD BIRTH! labour is awful but when your pushing the heads half out and you have to wait for the next contraction, think along the lines of sitting on a gas ring!!
Accidentily using the fridge to break your toe doesn't compare? :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Breaking my leg literally an inch or two above my knee cap.
While on my ped going about 40-50 mph. A car swerved infront of me then slammed on their brakes, i skidded sideways, leg ended up inbetween the ped and the car, i kind of flew over the car but my leg had to push the ped the other direction if that makes sense.

The actual accident didn't hurt as much. Even though i flew the length of the car and landed in the middle of the road. Lol.

It was when the paramedics came, my leg was bent like your knee being bent as if you're kneeling.. They had to straighten it.. Imagine it :O bone and all grinding against eachother as they try to straighten my knee :O

Never felt a pain like it. And would never wish to again.

On a plus side.. i got morphine when they got me to the hospital? lol
Thats called "reducing" the break and yes it is the most painful part.
I kicked the doctors several times when they did it to my wrist.
I dont find it as bad as the cramp though lol.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Thats called "reducing" the break and yes it is the most painful part.
I kicked the doctors several times when they did it to my wrist.
I dont find it as bad as the cramp though lol.
The paramedics kept telling me to breathe more of the gas! Didn't help that i was squeezing the tubs so the gas wasnt coming through!

Oh another plus side to it.. I got away with being veeeeery abusive to the police questioning me. They were stupid..

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
got run over and put in hospital for 15 weeks in a metal frame with two broken legs and arms so could not move or anything had to us a zimerframe for a few months after getting out of the hospital.

One of the worst pains ever is also getting kicked in the balls that make any man cry.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
well when i broke my arm it didn't hurt, but it absolutely cained when they vtried puling it back into place, took them 2 attempts, but yet i was still screaming with enough morphean in me to knock out a cow. lol. But i've smashed my head open falling 15 feet onto a rock headfirst, that hurt, had a door swing back and hit me in the head.

So all in all i've had my fair share of accidents.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts