Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me to keep my 3 M.Balfouri spiderlings on a heat mat/next to a heat mat?

The room they are currently in, is general room temperature. But just wondering if they prefer to be kept warmer?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
722 Posts
All of my T's are kept at room temp and i've never had a problem with any of them.

If you want to use a heatmat put it on the side of the enclosure and not the bottom so the T's can choose what side of the enclosure they prefer heatwise, if they stay at the opposite side of the heatmat for a few days then just remove the heatmat and they should be fine :2thumb:

What size are the T's/enclosures??

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of my T's are kept at room temp and i've never had a problem with any of them.

If you want to use a heatmat put it on the side of the enclosure and not the bottom so the T's can choose what side of the enclosure they prefer heatwise, if they stay at the opposite side of the heatmat for a few days then just remove the heatmat and they should be fine :2thumb:

What size are the T's/enclosures??
They are around 2cm's in size and are in a 2 and a half inch substrate for burrowing obviously. And are in 8oz pots from the spider shop (sorry - but i cant supply a link because im on my ipod touch).

·
Registered
722 Posts
They are around 2cm's in size and are in a 2 and a half inch substrate for burrowing obviously. And are in 8oz pots from the spider shop (sorry - but i cant supply a link because im on my ipod touch).
Put all the tubs in a big tub or a RUB and put the heatmat on the side of that and they should be fine buddy!!

:2thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts