Reptile Forums banner

Would you consider fund-raising/supporting fund-raising events for endangered species etc organized

• Yes - Help & Donate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Donate

• Yes - Help

• No

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See other thread in 'Snake' section 'fund-raising???' for details but the question is:

Would you consider fund-raising/supporting fund-raising events for endangered species etc organized within this forum?

This is all merely for research purposes at the moment just to check interest.

If anyone thinks of any other options I should have please say. Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yey someone commented!! lol come on guys thought most of you would be interested in generating some sort of positive attitude towards herp keepers and what we stand for and support??

G

·
i think the problem is most charities only help mammals...pandas etc and whales.
i would definatly be up for this.
i have donated to some before in the past.

and its a good idea.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prob getting a bit ahead of myself here but if there is enough interest and we get some fund-raising events going, it could hopefully generate some good press regarding both reptiles (inc endangered ones) and their keepers, again I'm only in the research stage, but trying to think of ways to show the world that reptiles are great not slimy etc....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Cara, I have tried to set a 'group' up in Newcastle upon Tyne for about three years now without success. I am definately up to try and help out with any kind of help/fundraising (might have to terrify peeps with my collection though :lol: ) or anything else you can come up with. I love my herps :p

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good good, I'm surprised nothing similar has been done on this forum yet (I did a quick search and couldn't find anything) glad to see some interest anyway, still want to know what the mods think of it as well...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
funds

Hi all

Yes I would donate.

slither61

1 - 8 of 8 Posts