Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys im not takin the piss but hissy my royal has just struck at a ham buttie i had him on the table trying to get sum piccys of him (thanks dad) and my half eaten buttie was on the table and the wee bugger struck at it i got it off him and now hes in his viv but has any ones snake ever done this kinda thing before. I know this sounds like im taking the piss but im not

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
v funny

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Shes serious dude,,,i was there,,she was tryin to get a photo of him in the teapot handle n he decided he wanted a ham butty n struck at it.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers dad

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
May have smelt it I suppose but if it wasn't warm thats strange! Not that its not strange anyway like :lol:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
lol, nice one!

I'm sure one of my mates told me he left raw bacon in the tank of his royal and she gobbled it up. :shock: Not something i'd do, but this was years and years ago, and the royal still very healthy (by the way - i don't recommend this to anyone, stick with rodents!). This could also be a load of rubbish, but my mate wouldn't lie about something as silly as this.

·
Registered
632 Posts
my king went for a jumper once and "killed it for about 10 mins then left it!! i think she did it in temper shes an assy lil bi*ch! at least ham is eddible!! :lol:

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well hes huffing now i tried to get him outa his viv and true to his name the little bugger hissed at me funny wee things we keep i thought people would really take the piss but only a few of you have so CHEERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
rossthedon said:
"and we all love clover........" sorry couldnt resist :oops:
never heard of that one, couldnt have been the smell as cooked ham would be alien to a snake.
they know what smells good!! my corn always comes out when theres been a delivery of fine indian cuisine!

and he f*kin loves the smell of mince and tatties cookin.

I believe my corn to be a worse scrounger than my dog, and thats saying something!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
u wont ever get away from torment till some1 else says somethin stupid...lol
i was clever enough to ask if a corn could do tricks once....lol ough well

i would have to say no, i tend not to dine with my snake, as his table manners are terrable at restarants...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts