Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just thought Id show ya all, rob has finally partitioned off my viv stack so Just gota buy my twin stats then can start moving in my babies!!!

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
That is nice, it looks like it was bought from a shop, lol, I'm never making my own viv again, I did on ce and dropped it down stairs and it turned into nothing more than fire wood

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DaveM said:
That is nice, it looks like it was bought from a shop, lol, I'm never making my own viv again, I did on ce and dropped it down stairs and it turned into nothing more than fire wood
OMG wat a nitemare!! bet u were gutted!!

The viv was made in a shop lol, but only as 3 vivs and I wanted 5 so my partner just did the 2 partitions in the bottom to for me...I think it looks ace!! :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nat said:
Just gota buy my twin stats
TBH I'd go for individual mat stats rather than the twin stat - unless you have something that's 100W+ that you'd run on an on/off type stat.

Mat stats operate in exactly the same way and to the same specification as the twin, they just have a lower power handling.

Two stats would be more flexible, and if anything goes wrong you won't have two vivs without stats when you have to send it away.
If the twin stat was better value it'd be something but they don't even have that advantage.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TBH I'd go for individual mat stats rather than the twin stat - unless you have something that's 100W+ that you'd run on an on/off type stat.

Mat stats operate in exactly the same way and to the same specification as the twin, they just have a lower power handling.

Two stats would be more flexible, and if anything goes wrong you won't have two vivs without stats when you have to send it away.
If the twin stat was better value it'd be something but they don't even have that advantage.
forgot all about this thread or id have had ur twin stat for sale oster101. I am not going for a single stat, the reason for this is twin stats were made to be run off 1 plug, but powering 2 sources, this is there advantage. I dont have room for a million stats and plugs so twin stats works better for me

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Well just thought Id show ya all, rob has finally partitioned off my viv stack so Just gota buy my twin stats then can start moving in my babies!!!
i cant see it.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the original post was put on a while ago, the pic has beentaken down from my photobucket

1 - 16 of 16 Posts