Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It be talk like a pirate day.. yaaaarrrrrrr. If you don't talk like a pirate in this ere thread then it will be the gangplank for you me harteys..

and to get ya in the spirit.. here be a video and a nice little pirate song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM1NUGlo2ww

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ahoy, arrr, arr, What is we doing here on this Bilge rat for a thread, arrr arrr. Is looking for some grog to see me through this tiresome day with me urchins!

ere be me urchins

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Ahoy me hearty. shiver me timbers. I got a ole cold on me chest so im off to make me self a jolly hot barrel of grog :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
er yo ho ho?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
lol, arrr, come on ya scurvy pirate, you can do better then that

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
pour me a large one ayyyyeee yo ho ho :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He not be a pirate... Nige be a wench... the skurvy dog he is... he will get no grog from my galleon.. I ope you lot are being the most down and dirty pirates you can be.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, walk ye plank ye filthy mutt

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I even changed my banner for this fine day on the sea.... and I not be walking the plank ye bildgerat... i give you the black spot

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
black spot eh? come on them ya fat bearded pirate

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I be no fat pirate you wench.. I be Bloody Tom Bonney... and I be a vicious killer at sea... me boats a beauty.. yaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And that be a fine crew Cap'n Missbehave.. they keep your galleon ship shape?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Aye, they is very good, my little bootys they are. They no if theys cross me path they be ending up in Davy Jones' Locker, arrr arr.

Come join me on the jolly roger you lilly liverd scurvy dogs and this old wench will be given you Swashbucklin all the way to Fiddlers Green, arr arrr arrr!!!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yaaarrrr our ship set sail today and found 20 gold coins...i got me some mighty vessels for me legless pollies.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
arrrrrrr me hearties..... I be no gentleman o'fortune, but I be a fine buxom wench an' I be marooned here all alone for the next few days..... so I be lookin' for a buccaneer with a good big cutlass and a sleek schooner to drop anchor in me lagoon......

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
you'll not be finding no gentlemen of fortune here landlubber, just a couple of scurvy dogs and maybe the odd jack, what it be that takes your fancey?

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
ahoy me harteys!! There be many scruvy dogs on this ere thread eh?!!!
Well as cap'n tom bonney pointed out I be a wench, and I tell ye, a damn fine wench at that!!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yaaarrrr cap'n Amanda... maybe me and my wench can drop our anchor in your lagoon.. im sure she don't mind... she used to be a landlubber too but we will save you and bring you to the vast ocean on our vessel... Lampropeltis Kingii.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Are ye setting sail in search of booty, We is going to embark on the account. See you at the black spot and be ready for the keelhaul arrrrrrrrr

(I have absaloutly no idea what im talking about btw)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts