Reptile Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this for a friend. pictures can be seen on gumtree.

yamaha yzf r125 2011..£3100 ONO in London | Motorbikes & Scooters for Sale | Gumtree.com

hi..here is my r125 i have owned the bike from brand new i have all paper work and 2keys for the bike..she has never let me down (even in this cold weather) she has been well looked after always lubed and oiled up and has always been kept in a shed. she rides like new engine is all fine and all up to date with services..last service was done around 900 miles ago which includes...new rear tyre..new front brake pads..new spark plug..new K&N oil filter..engine oil change..so she is all good for a few 1000 miles.. reason for sale is i now have a full licence and its time for a upgrade,

i am going to be completely honest with this sale as i know people hide things so ill start with the bad points

BAD POINTS
there is a small chip on the rear wheel from where i dropped my disk lock on it..as shown in pic
there is a small crack in the left hand wing mirror..but have a spare set which will come with the bike
there is a crack on the inside of the screen from where i had it painted..again nothing major
small marks on yoke from keys
and as expected from a 2 year old bike just wear and tear but there in NO major or big marks.

GOOD POINTS
i have fitted the bike with:
tail tidy
full scorpion exhaust
K&N air filter
K&N oil filter
cyclone alarm..with 2 fobs
..stock exhaust comes with the bike along with mirrors and a spare spark plug.

thats about it..feel free to call or text me 07944858273

£3100 ONO

thanks..Cyle

please note the miles will go up a little as this is my main form of transport

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.