Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
might look into getting these once i move into my new house in 2 or 3 weeks if i can persuade my mum, hopefully she'll say yes considering ive had them before, can anyone post their pictures of their set ups and turtles please? and also, do you think i could keep them in my bedroom once im settled?

pictures and replies appreciated :) :2thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
have done any research on these? Alot of people buy baby ybs and not realise the size they grow and you really need an indoor pond/outdoor pond for them once there grown up, if you get a female it can grow to 13+ inches. And if you get a baby ybs theres is no way of telling what sex you have till there older. I currently have a 6 month old ybs in my room but when I move out il be building him an indoor pond. Il post a pic of my set up in a min
Sam

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have done any research on these? Alot of people buy baby ybs and not realise the size they grow and you really need an indoor pond/outdoor pond for them once there grown up, if you get a female it can grow to 13+ inches. And if you get a baby ybs theres is no way of telling what sex you have till there older. I currently have a 6 month old ybs in my room but when I move out il be building him an indoor pond. Il post a pic of my set up in a min
Sam
just about to do some research but my dad had kept other ybs when he was about 20 and had them for about 10 years and he said they take about 6-8 years before they reach full size and i had them in a huge tank, just the two of them and they were fine, don't know if it was just the ones i had but still, im gonna do research now :) if not, is there any slightly smaller you know of?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.