Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just had my young red tail out for about 15 mins and guess what.............
no blood no bites and no aggression. first time so pleased. there is hope for me yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flrt: :notworthy: :2thumb: : victory:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
nice one:)
dan

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
lol gd one

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx for that mark :?

·
Registered
407 Posts
lol never know shipo u may still get a nasty nip when hes settled in a bit

·
Registered
188 Posts
shipo.1066 said:
well just had my young red tail out for about 15 mins and guess what.............
no blood no bites and no aggression. first time so pleased. there is hope for me yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flrt: :notworthy: :2thumb: : victory:
again today we got our snake out with no aggression or biting. he was very relaxed when we both held him. {the first time i held him he bit me}
only problem we had was he wouldn't go back in his viv. he kept trying to go over it instead lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Its a good feeling when they start to tame down a bit,
I got a pair of young het albino boa's the male has never caused a problem but the female is a feisty little bleeder!!!!
managed to handle her the other day with out her even hissing!
getting there.

·
Registered
188 Posts
it did feel good. it was like a different snake.

·
Registered
78 Posts
the only snake i have had that was strangly tame from a very young age is my female boa (korah) i got her when she was 6wks old, it took us a few weeks of not handling or bothering her too much to get her to feed but she is the tamest snake i have had, she's a beaut!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i had a female boa the same as that kit kat would go past food to come up for a cuddle. was lovely snake really hurt rehoming him.

·
Registered
78 Posts
well i cant say she would go past food, not now any way!!!!
but i can very easily go in the viv during shedding/feeding time with out her even being bothered,
She gets quite annoyed if i go in the viv and change the water or clean up with out getting her out.
If i do she comes out from under her log and lays right accross the viv infront of the glass till you get her out for a bit. she knows how to get her own way by sulking!!!!!!!
i had to rehome my corns as they were breeding like wild fire and needed the room for the hets. it did sadden me, one of them was my first snake i ever had.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts