Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yellow conda. stunning example, eating and shedding fine around the 2ft mark ... £120

Will deliver local to Manchester

·
Banned
361 Posts
out of curiosity how big will this get?

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
about ten foot for a male and 14 foot for a female

·
Banned
361 Posts
wow im fasinated by anacondas lol i dont think id have one, do they tame easily??

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
wow im fasinated by anacondas lol i dont think id have one, do they tame easily??
Yes, after they eat a few members of your family they tend to calm down :lol2:

·
Banned
361 Posts
lmao sod it ill have one hehe the mrs is a pain in the arse :p

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are known for being nasty but the yellow's I have kept in the past and including this little guy they have been fine ....

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Well I suppose condas are good snakes for the right owner. The yellow ones are stunning and if you get one this small chances are it will settle down very well.

But they will always be snakes, if a corn can have a bad day, a conda can have a bad day too.

The most important I think is that the owner should be very aware of its needs, and provide them with planty of space and water, they love swimming.

·
Banned
361 Posts
lol i suppose a corn having a bad day means it'll be grumpy , a bad day for a conda means u could get eaten lol

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
lol i suppose a corn having a bad day means it'll be grumpy , a bad day for a conda means u could get eaten lol
this is a yellow remeber not a green lol

·
Banned
361 Posts
lol sorry i know nothing about them hehe , but i know my mrs wouldn't come in the house again hehe

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
its the green ones that get huge

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
That's true, but specially for those who live in small flats, sometimes 6 foot can be considered huge. That's why people have to think carefully if they can provide the snake with space and due care in the long term, rather than buying under impulse when they are babies : victory:

·
Banned
361 Posts
lol we're moving :D but thats not a reason hehe i have 2 boas :p

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
not expereinced enough for one of these but just wanted to say, gorgeous snakey. free bump

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I can vouch for the fact it really is a nice snake as it was mine but the lure of a swap for a retic was too much for me.
It bit me once when i spooked it but otherwise was fine.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can vouch for the fact it really is a nice snake as it was mine but the lure of a swap for a retic was too much for me.
It bit me once when i spooked it but otherwise was fine.

Cheers Mate...

If No one buys him I will just end up keeping him. I will make room!! quite an easy snake to work with.

Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts