Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this design any good for a yemen cham, if not, why not? what would you change, the main part of the viv wolud be made from wood, with vents and doors as shown.

thanks.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
think its same measurements as my Champs except he hasnt got the mesh vents. he seems to really like his new viv and its very spacious.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The size seems great :D
The amount of ventilation seems good but remember with chams the more ventilation you can get the better ;)

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
i would take out one of the glass doors and put in a mesh door instead...my lot all have mesh doors...helps the air flow that little bit better ventilation is very imp like ryan says...size is pretty good..seems pretty much the average size for a yemen viv..

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i posted this same post on another forum and was told to make the top completley mesh instead of wood and put some vents along the top and bottom of the back wall and use minifans at the bottom to help air flow, what do you think?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
i would make at least one of the door mesh and put two vents in the back..one at the top and one at the bottom..the air will then flow through..only problem with the top being mesh is that at this time of yaer the heat will escape pretty fast....would be more sensible in the summer.. :) you don't need a fan along as the air can potentially move through the viv..trick is that there should be no condensation left after 2 hours of spraying...this shows there is good air flow..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts