Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little Yemen Just drank a water droplett from my finger! not sure if this is normal but I feel really chuffed. I am thinking she must trust me on some level.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
or maybe she was just really really thirsty lol!
nah,thats cool,mine will sometimes drink from the sprayer or the leaves etc...will she hand feed yet?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah she hs hand fed since the second day I got her :2thumb:

although she reallydoes hate it when i mist hr viv. What are yours like when you mist?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
depends,i try not to directy spray them but sometimes they just fancy a shower! the jacksons are a bit more shy but the boy usually goes straight over to where ive sprayed n will drink,my yemen more often than not likes a shower...? i think feeding time is so much fun with manson(yemen) but the jacksons still wont hand feed,had them 7 months!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gosh, do they like to come out ? or do they just prefer to get on with their own thing ?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
the jacksons might open a mouth but thats it,they dont try n bite just run but good as gold when out.manson on the other hand....if he dont wanna come out he hisses spits,will bite given half the chance(turns purple with white spots),fine once out.if he wants to come out he'll sit on the viv floor in the corner n will crawl up my arm as soon as the glass is open..?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol manson sounds like a bit of a charector. how old is he ? Cammy will either come on my arm or wont. Doesnt really change colour untill she is out. Once out she gets a bit pissy if I stop her from going where she wants to go. How long have you had chams for ?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
manson is about 2 2-1/2,the jacksons must b about a year,hoping the girl is pregnant but not completey sure,would like to get manson a girly but the viv ive got would b to small for 2...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats a shame,well when mine is bigger maybe ours could meet to see if they get on so to speak :whistling2: if your jackson is preggers can I get first dibs lol

would love a jacksons.

Cammy is only six or seven months but shedding quite often, Ithink she is gonna be quite a big girl.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
thats weird,my girlfriend said that cammy should visit manson earlier! i think its gonna be so easy to sell jackson babys,both cb n unrelated,live birth n could possibly have 20+ bubs...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ll that is weird, although I think he may be a bit big for right ths second lol
I know they will be easy to sell but do I still gt frst dibs lol
What sort of humidity do the need?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
i give them a good spray twice a day n that seems to be fine,they dont like hot conditions tho,using a ahs heater set at 23d, bit more expensive than spot bulbs....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i am sure she doesnt mind....... hopefully not neway. Thats cool, i have a spare thermostat so could regulate that sort of temp for them. What makes you think she is pregnant? do they display different colours ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this is the lady in question

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
or is this how I get thepic thingy to work ??
if not I give up lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
last try promise.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
cool,manson was green like that,now hes got stripes n 2 tone green n white.i cant put pics up(im just thick i guess)changed my avator to a pic of malerie...
shes normally brown n white but now when mickey starts doing his sex dance for her shes goes black n will threaten him,that could b because she preggers or not ready to mate but as she looks bigger(belly wise)people that ive spoke to think she might be..? i would like her to be but i got them as pets n not a breeding project so not that bothered...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
god she is gorgeous ! When Cammy is more grown up (or if yours has babies) maybe I will look at getting one. I just love their charectors.
I just learnt how to put pics up using photobucket. Tis addictive once you know how lol
This is her climbing off my boyfriends back

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
very nice! n the colours get better with age!
just found out that terrys(bloke at the petshop i use)black blood python has just laid 21 eggs,mansons gonna have to wait for a girly coz my next pet is gonna b hatchin in a month or 2!! and my frilly needs a new viv... n my girlfriends pregnant...malerie best be preggers coz im gonna need some money!!! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts