Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Bee...
Don't have any pets at all at the moment but planning for a Mexican Black Kingsnake very soon having wanted a snake most of my life and never being allowed to get one (phobic parents, partner, housemates etc). Really looking forward to getting my new pet and hopefully it will be the beginning of a beautiful collection!

Already introduced myself on the snakes forum but thought I'd stick me nose in here and say hello as well :)

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Only new myself and an MBK is an excellent choice. My MBK cross started out as a bit of a nightmare, very aggressive which is why nobody would buy her but with time she has settled down and became very docile yet very inquisitive. Great feeder has yet to refuse a prey item

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. It's great to be told repeatedly that I've made a good choice with the MBK, just hope the reality lives up to the comments made! I know I might get nipped a few times when I start handling but that doesn't really bother me, it's all part and parcel of animal ownership (as my many pet inflicted scars can attest!).

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Palmanda me too - have to wait to move into my new flat and get settled in which should be mid November, make a space for the viv, and away we go! Quite nervous but excited too.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
:welcome1: Hope you like it on here.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
:welcome: to RFUK Bee.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts