Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just too soft. had a knock on the door on thursday afternoon. conversation went like this.
woman: do you still rescue rabbits?
me: not as much as i used to but i always have a spare hutch or 2 just in case.
woman: well can you take this one? he's a boy.
*gets handed rabbit*
me: er yeah, i have a hutch i could put him in.

and that was that, other than to be told that if i wanted to breed him he was proven. yeah coz the world needs more baby rabbits.

no pics as yet, need hubby for that. (well he has to have a use). but the little guy needs a name.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Names:- hobo-he was found wandering

solo-casue he was on his lonesome!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like hobo but he wasn't really found wandering.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
well thats the story you tell people...
'there's a voice keeps on callin' me....'

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol.

i think this one's a keeper. normally when i'm given a rescue i'll keep it for a little while, make sure it's healthy & not pregnant etc etc then look for a permanent home. but he's so sweet, neglected, but sweet. my daughters fell in love with him instantly.

i just don't understand how you can have a pet for 3 years then knock on someone's door and hand it over, just like that. well their loss i s'pose.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
finders keepers..
did they not tell you his name?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
finders keepers..
did they not tell you his name?
no & i know i should've asked but when i first answered the door i thought they were jehovahs. really wasn't expecting to have a rabbit handed to me. they said he was 3 & had fathered a litter (which in my experienced means more than 1) and apparently i took in one of his son's as a rescue last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts