Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a young beardie for sale or swap. Its about 6 inches long eats well on fresh herbs and other good greens and locusts and crickets. Looking to swap for a leo or female fat tail

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The beardie is now available for swaps again people im looking for either leos of a female fat tail any one

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
sooo unfair he/she is gorge!

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sure theres someone wout there who would like a beardie to swap for a male patternless leo??????????

·
Registered
947 Posts
doubt it m8 i can pick up baby bearded dragons for 25 how much do you want for him as may be interested for my mom as i just gave her 1 of my female bearded dragons which is 7months old

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will swap for a nice leo lady also:whistling2:im sure someone must like this lil beardie shes great to handle and feed

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WELL shes still here basking under her lamp on top of her branch saying "i wish some kind beardie lover would take me in" lol shes still for sale or swap for a female leo or fatty

·
Registered
947 Posts
hi how many you got may be interested in 1 for my mom as my eggs wont hatch for about another month and half so how much for all 3

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi mat are you asking me or beardie lovers LOL

If your asking me then i cant get it to gloucs unless you sort out a courier or rep taxi??????????

·
Registered
188 Posts
leo

if i could find a way to get 1 to you i would but u are long way away but what sort ov leo u after

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool the beardie will be going to its new home the weekend and i will be bringing a patternless leo home with me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts