Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 8 year old daughter with our adult male boa, she is very good at handling the snakes...as obviously she has been around them since birth, (she has her own pair of CRB`s which "she" has bred) this guy is just over 6ft...and as placid as can be!....

thumb wars! he wins! :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its clearly sizing her up to eat her!!

nice pics m8

funny you should say that...he was laying beside her bed the other night....I asked my vet wether I should be worried....and she told me, that her friends aunties uncles second cousins daughter twice removed had a boa, and it would lay next to the bed....just waiting to get big enough to be able to eat her!!....:lol2:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
E... i hope the RFUK police dept dont get to see these pics!

nice snake
loverly daughter

me

·
Registered
226 Posts
How dare you let your child get in such danger,do you not read the Daily mail Sir ?? :lol2:

·
Registered
863 Posts
My 8 year old daughter with our adult male boa, she is very good at handling the snakes...as obviously she has been around them since birth, (she has her own pair of CRB`s which "she" has bred) this guy is just over 6ft...and as placid as can be!....

The third pic is brilliant. Love your littlens face. :lol2:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts

Your daughter is clearly a natural with snakes, she's a credit to you sir, great pics :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
This is my little brother (nearly 3) playing with my smallest boa. The strange thing is for his whole life he's been petrified of snakes, even the little ones, then all of a sudden he decided he loved them so we took pictures.

·
Registered
923 Posts
you know. you should only feed a boa a maximum of 1.5 its overall girth! she is much too big plus she could bite and scrath the snake. people these days :p

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
how sweet :flrt:
Beautiful snakey :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts