Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Young descented female b&w skunk for sale. She has not Been spayed. She likes to climb onto your knee for mealworms in an evening. I regret to sell her and if i can't find a decent home for her she will be staying with me. Only selling as she hasn't fully settled here with my other animals so would be best in a home with no cats or dogs where she can enjoy lots of one to one attention. She happily lives indoors free roaming and has her own bedroom so would like this for her again if at all possible. She is a very amusing little girl and always makes me laugh. It will break my heart letting her go but its for the best for her. If for any reason a new owner couldn't keep her i would gladly take her back. Please no rude comments or time wasters this is hard enough for me as it is and i am still not 100% sure i can let her go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unfortunately something has happened ( family business will not be discussed) i have been told i must have her sold before Friday this is devestating news for us so please don't be rude there is nothing i can do about it open to any sensible offer and good home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts