Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was messing about on YouTube a while about and thought I better snag the Reptile Forums UK channel.

I will try and do some vids myself.... but wondered if anyone has any videos of their reptiles or exotic pets they want to upload, would be cool to have loads of peoples videos from RFUK all stored and shown on the YouTube channel.

YouTube - ReptileForumsUK's Channel (nothing on there!!)

Let me know if you want to add your video!

Cheers

·
Banned
6,748 Posts
im sure ive got some vids of the leos on one pc or another :?
still trying to get a mating video with no joy :(

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
how bloody cool, will be sure to start contributing soon.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
i will be posting my vids of my boiga cyaneas feeding on there soon mate! and you're:welcome1: haha

·
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem at the moment is actualy uploading the videos to the RFUK channel. Its fine if you have your own channel and I can bookmark your videos or add people as friends... but would be cool to actualy be uploading them straight to the channel.

The only option I can see is for people to FTP them to one of my servers, so I can then upload them. Not sure how oh-fay people are with FTP?... but the option is there.

:)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
btw the vids of my cyaneas looked great on my cam! but came out massive and pixelated on stupid youpube! its probibly my cam thts the pube though...

·
Registered
818 Posts
The problem at the moment is actualy uploading the videos to the RFUK channel. Its fine if you have your own channel and I can bookmark your videos or add people as friends... but would be cool to actualy be uploading them straight to the channel.

The only option I can see is for people to FTP them to one of my servers, so I can then upload them. Not sure how oh-fay people are with FTP?... but the option is there.

:)
i would prefer to ftp them to you
uploading to utube is a pain

·
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I uploaded a Video of Hamm last night: YouTube - Hamm March 2008

i would prefer to ftp them to you
uploading to utube is a pain
The ftp address: ftp://directory.reptileforums.co.uk/incoming

Just wack that in to your FTP client and upload, just let me know when ya done?

pt2 to first video striped corn eating pinkie
Cool, but if there a way I can add it to the FRUK channel? The only way I know is to favorate it.

btw the vids of my cyaneas looked great on my cam! but came out massive and pixelated on stupid youpube! its probibly my cam thts the pube though...
I can take a look if you want to upload it to the FTP, maybe able to do something with the resolution/format in Movie Maker? worth a shot.

·
Registered
818 Posts
ok on my ftp manager is this the folder
/incoming/quotadir

have feeding nite friday
camera on charge :)
sent 1.63mg as a test

·
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naa, just put it in /incoming/

Thats the directory you should be from the above link.

·
Registered
929 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts