Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
had a corn snake as a kid but was too young to realy look after it so was sold to my uncle after a year.

My first proper snake is myt current 06 Male Jungle Carpet Python. Little beauty he is.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
My first was a royal many years ago,then i got into keeping lizards,but now im back with snakes and have fell for the corn bug :wink:

·
Registered
380 Posts
at 11 years old i got a grumpy ol adult speckled king, man was that snake mean! i aint even seen a snake as mean again, and i take in cruelty cases!!!!
used to strike at anything, even when in his viv, hed bump off the glass trying to tag you as you walked past!
shit i do miss the fella tho :cry:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
My first snake was a BP, though our first rep was a BD. Then I got a western hognose, then a savannah monitor and then a boa. Next up is a spotted python :) and one day I hope to get a B&W Arg Tegu!! 8)

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
ermm had a royal years ago but was also a bit young to look after it so my dad did, MY first snake was... albino banana cali king :roll: its somwhere around the house lol got a ghost corn now :D wil have more asap :p

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
2 Garter snakes.

Then a Corn, which was enough for 8 years... until it escaped while I was away when someone left the cage open... I eventually found it, but whilst it was gone I started looking for a replacement, and got well and truly hooked on the hobby again.

Now got a BRB, plan to get another next year, and want another corn, a couple of hoggies....

Viv building in progress, just wish I had more room!!!!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
first 2 snakes are corns now i have 4 an wanting more lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
My first was a Taiwan Beauty 5 years ago, then I got some Royals, then some Corns, Carpet Pythons, Grey and Black Ratsnakes, Burms, Boa, Yellow Anacondas.......The list goes on...

I had to move so sell up, but now Im all stable again now my collection is getting back on track. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Royal Python about 2 years ago. I had a Bearded Dragon for while before that.

Since then I have kept Milksnakes, Sand Boa, CRB's and Chameleons as well as increasing in Royals and Beardies. I also have plans to get a Hoggy and a GTP within the next 2 years. But I don't have the space other than that and cant really get any more than that.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
My first and only is my snow corn fluffy

·
Registered
352 Posts
My first was my crawl cay boa....although not strictly true...when I was a kid and lived abroad it was what ever couldn't slither faster than I could run! :)

...including many species which would now require a DWA license. Isn't ignorance a wonderful thing?! :)

How about you rhaco, have you got your first yet??

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Cali king was my first.. lovely girl and still is.. got her 11 months ago at 11 inches long.. she's now near on 3ft ... :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NNY. don't you u have like 20 snakes now?
if so 20 snakes in under a year.
thats pretty impressive. :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
AS of end of next week more like 30 :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts