Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,please could you put your comments regarding the following pictures taken from another forum.I intend to direct people to this forum to see the general census of opinion,however I will not be putting my own opinion as I could be seen to have influenced your responses.To say my opinions on this subject were not taken very well on the other forum would be an understatement.I have faith that I will not be alone.Thanks for taking the time.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
to be honest the first thing i noticed was widest part of the 'binos body against young lads body. just my opinion without saying too much. need i say more

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
That first pic really takes Supernannys naughty step to a whole new level! But seriously I can see why some people would moan and the second pic with the kid in the viv is a bit daft but I have never kept Burms so cant say if its dangerous or not. But first opinion is it looks a bit daft.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
those snakes look VERY fat.. poor little kiddie looks like dinner

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
if the snake got thekid in that box there nothing anyone would be able to do.. they could kill the snake, but the kid will have already been crushed

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
The third pic isnt too bad as the child is clearly closely supervised. The others however are just plain dangerous. Yes an adult may have been there behind the camera, but if the burm got the child no one could react quickly enough to get him out.

I know its highly unlikely a snake as docile as a burmese would attack the child but its still daft. Im not surprised this has been done, but im surprised anyone has actually publically shown the pics!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Bloody hell that's one big albino! blond moment, but is it a Burmese Python? The first kid looks like he's got a monk on, so maybe it was a supernanny trick in the naughty corner.

Not a good idea though. Adult on last photo looks like a pillock anyway, so I'm not overly surprised. It's pretty scary though to think the snake could have eaten the kid without a second thought.:rant2: :bash:

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Looks like lunch to me!

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
the other worrying thing is when this pic gets into the hands of the rspca or some other anti-reptile group. they'll be rubbing their hands together with the ammunition theve got there

1 - 20 of 124 Posts