Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Hi all, I'm sure your all familiar with **Edited**
(ATP) as i was looking round and saw Graham was registered so i know he knows the site

Anyway, to the point, i was surfing that forum and came across a few threads mentioning keeping turtles with certain fast fish eg. tiger barbs,certain Malawi's etc...
and was wandering what your opinions were with keeping fish with Map Turtles, False and Common Maps IP (in particular) as i was looking at their tank earlier and wandered if they could brighten up the tank, im thinking lots of plants, with some tiger barbs a bristlenose and a few corydoras or hoplo catfish, just wandering if this would be ok, have kept a lot of fish so not a worry for me on the keeping up with feeding, nitrite and nitrate etc... along with water changes more often

Just wandered about what you guys/girls thought

Thanks in advance all, John

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
must not have been you then mate, May try it, but not 100% sure yet, Cheers for the reply mate, John

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the reply Kwiky, in the last ten mins i haave decided to go up to my local fish shop, and pick up 10-15 of the tiger barbs tuesday/wednesday and see how it goes, if it goes well i will then intriduce some other fast fish

Will let you all know how i get on then, John

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Berber King, i do love my fish, kept them well before my reptiles, but i was just wandering if they would be ok, i am going to experiment and see if there ok together, but this does not mean i do not love em!!

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.