Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have approximately 40 zebra finches needing nice new homes. Aviary or indoor if the cage is large enough.

They came to me last year as a flock of around 80 as no longer wanted by their owner.

Currently living in an outdoor aviary so pretty hardly little things.

Mostly the standard colour but a few whites in there & also mostly males (hard to tell as they rarely sit still long enough :bash:)

I will only let them go in groups of 2 or more, no singles unless going to make up other pairs.

PM if you wish to know more or might be interested.

Ps - dont ask for photos as I dont have any & they look just like any other zebra finch :whistling2:

·
Registered
25,686 Posts
If you know of anyone travelling south at all towards South wales at any time in the future, I currently have 13 in a 12 x 6 x 6 outdoor aviary with 2 parakeets so plenty of space for some more. I'll check back and see if you're next looking if I'm ever up that way though.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you know of anyone travelling south at all towards South wales at any time in the future, I currently have 13 in a 12 x 6 x 6 outdoor aviary with 2 parakeets so plenty of space for some more. I'll check back and see if you're next looking if I'm ever up that way though.
If I know of anyone coming your way I shall get in touch. :2thumb:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
id be interested in twenty if you still have them and i can collect as long as there are a few females as well i am restocking my aviary and have loads of room, how much for 20 please thanks

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I would love to take these on please.
We are in B'ham tomorrow. Can you pm me your contact details please?.
Thanks.:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have a few finches left as people get in touch saying they want them & then never respond after being told they are still here!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts