Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ne1 feed them to there snakes? have been offered 50 for a tenner but never heard of them :?

·
Registered
416 Posts
AHHH there to cute to be eaten:(

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
they look really nice :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol2: i can get hold of these zebra mice live or frozen ifne 1 wants ne for food or for pets just pm me

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i'd have a couple down here if there are any looking for homes :)

N

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what sexes would you want? i am not seing bloke for another couple of days he is selling them though they not for rehomes :smile: an if you still want them how many?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
errr... 1.2 ? 1.3 something like that :)

50 for a tenner... so 20p a mouse yeah :)

thats cool :)

tell him to contact me direct if you want?

N

·
Registered
225 Posts
i would love some but i don't think i am allowed anything after my gecko and i want that more. especially if they are a tenner for 50.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
oooooooooo I'd ahve a load, I know plenty of people up here who would love them! If could get them to me them I'd have any available to be honest. I know a lot of people who'd go mental for them, really, just not often advertised here.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
are they any of these still ava;able? if so can i get about 20 quid worth???? please? live if poss:D

·
Registered
416 Posts
are these for pet's then they are cute and my hamster's are bloody gits keep me awake all night

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Awrr <3 i really wanted some of those, but they dont sell them round here :( and they could chew their way out of postage XD

\\EDIT: @Klair: Err >.< you are not planning to feed them to your snakes live are you?? -trembling lower lip- id hope not especially as its illegal over here >.<

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
can i feed them to 1 of my snakes live

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
bignick if you are from the UK then no you can not. It is creul and not to mention illegal!!!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
bignick if you are from the UK then no you can not. It is creul and not to mention illegal!!!
It's not illegal if you can provide evidence that your snake will only eat live & would die without the live feeding. But this is only a very last resort & should only be done in extreme circumstances....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts