Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you all remember Ziggy the lil boy I kept back from this yrs 1st clutch?? Here he is!! Now 5 months old and growin like a good un!!!

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
he's well nice 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nat said:
Well you all remember Ziggy the lil boy I kept back from this yrs 1st clutch?? Here he is!! Now 5 months old and growin like a good un!!!

He's gorgeous Nat, love his markings. He's got real long legs! Do ya think he's gonna be a big one?

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx everyone...hes a babe...and jane yea I think he will be a big lad, he was by far the biggest of his clutch and his dad was large :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nat said:
thanx everyone...hes a babe...and jane yea I think he will be a big lad, he was by far the biggest of his clutch and his dad was large :lol:
He looks realy cool. Just measured my boy, his length is 20 and a half inches, his back legs are 5 inches, front are 3 and a half and his head is 3 and a half inches wide, he's a monster and he's still got some growing/filling out to do! He was the biggest in the clutch but a real softie. We got 2 beardies from reptile shop but they both turned out to be male, the smaller of the two was the aggresive one and kept attacking him! I took the fiesty one back. Would love to get my little fella a lady friend one day (even if it's just a shameful one night stand)! I feel like he's missing out.... What do you reckon? Good or bad idea?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts