Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first clutch of the year has finally had the last baby leave the egg. Once they've shed, I'll get pictures of the remainder, but these two were so awesome I had to immediately take photos as I pulled them from the egg box.

The pairing was Vanay, my mystery anery-thing, to Babbette, a butter het diffused, who is on breeding loan. There were 18 eggs in the clutch and I'm pretty certain at this point that Vanay is NOT het caramel (I think I ended up with 11 amels, 7 normals) and NOT het diffused. Quite a few of the babies have little partial zigzag areas and many of them are showing the Masque/het diffused traits.

The majority of the babies are also EVIL like their father was as a hatchling.

Little baby #1, who was constantly attacking the air.

And little baby #2, also showing off a masque-style head pattern.

More pictures to come in a week or so! :p

·
Registered
489 Posts
Stunners congrats on the clutch :2thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
There wicked!!!!

I love zigzags this is my 2 year old female bred by louodge on here

Keep me updated on how they come along :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baby #2, because the photo of it is not working for me on any forum.

And I will definitely keep you updated on these critters! Thanks for sharing yours as well. :D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
It might be the light or the background but the first 2 look like they may be butter to me ( so the snake would be het caramel )

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It might be the light or the background but the first 2 look like they may be butter to me ( so the snake would be het caramel )

It's the background/lighting. It was about 11pm when I took the photos so it's with flash AND poor indoor lighting. They're definitely red in person, not yellowy/orangey.

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Great corns :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Very pretty, I love how their pattern looks like lightening...

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts