Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i took him to thte vet he said it was a behaviour which he learnt as a kittern and then didnt stop... compolsive thing... sound s lil odd to me.

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Me too! Unusual for something like that to happen so young, unless he was very much ignored as a kitten and got no stimulation.

How old was he when you got him? I can't remember!

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too! Unusual for something like that to happen so young, unless he was very much ignored as a kitten and got no stimulation.

How old was he when you got him? I can't remember!
it is odd.... i think the vet was lieing. lol... they were always played with there was always someone sitting with them playing with them etc etc... i think the vet is wrong i thin kits some thign to d with his nerves or somthing... not sure htough.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What is the odd foot thing exactly?

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
it is odd.... i think the vet was lieing. lol... they were always played with there was always someone sitting with them playing with them etc etc... i think the vet is wrong i thin kits some thign to d with his nerves or somthing... not sure htough.
I think it's a nerve thing - when you touch that part of his body in that position, it must set off a reaction.

Like I said you often get it if you scratch a dog near the front of his hind leg, it sets the hind leg scratching like mad on the belly.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if he is drinking or some times just randomly when ihe is just walking he will all of a sudden have a spasum in one of his legs...

like when a cat puts his foot in water they do that odd flicking thing, its like that.
What is the odd foot thing exactly?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts