Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone knew any good zoos in the midlands with good range of animals? thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was hoping for reptiles obv and looked at twycross and well they said they had about 4 snakes and well lots of tortoises but thanks where is ggod for reptiles around here?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was thinking of chester wasnt sure what it was like thanks:D and well rather see a few reptiles:D my parents would be driving tho:D thanks again

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Sorry, but i only put Twycross as you said East midlands - Chester isnt in the east midlands. No, twycross dosnt have any snakes, they have one lizard. Not very good for reptiles at all. There's west midlands safari park - their reptile house is fairly small, but managed very well, and looks great.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for suggesting was great of you and well im hoping for reptiles but may end up not being able to get any where to far away so may have to go to twycross

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
thanks for suggesting was great of you and well im hoping for reptiles but may end up not being able to get any where to far away so may have to go to twycross
i went to twycross 3 times to try and see the reps and was bitterly dissapointed when i got to see them. The website said they had loads but they have a teeny tiny amount

1 - 10 of 10 Posts