Reptile Racks - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Habitat

Old 27-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Egg
Default Reptile Racks

Hey everyone!

So I currently have a storage system for a garage that I have my reptile tanks occupying the shelves. Where this is extremely expensive for me in terms of electricity and space, I think a rack system would be amazing.

The only problem is that I’d only be using racks for my Ball Pythons, Hognoses, Sand Boas, Leopard Geckos, and such. I would continuously use the screen cages for my chameleons, and the vision cages I have for my larger snakes and bearded dragons.

The problem I mentioned earlier that I forgot to add is that I NEED to have tubs that have a viewing window. It’s an absolute must. The only ones I can find have this gross looking cup included.

I’m looking for 1 rack. That can house up to 8 small animals like geckos and smaller snakes.

And 1 Rack that can hold up to 14larger animals. (I could get two, it’s not a big deal)

Any help would be amazing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement